Construction estimate checklistIn order to get an accurate construction estimate, you have to provide the following:
A. Existing layout, which must be to scale with measurements. In the layout, please provide the following information:
- Location of existing plumbing hook ups, including: grease trap, floor sinks, floor drains, hot and cold water.
- Location of existing water heater, if any.
- Capacity of existing water heater and other info including BTU number, model number and brand name.
- Location of existing electrical hook ups including: outlets and J boxes.
- Ceiling height of existing location.
- Locations of existing lighting. Please also indicate type of existing lighting.
- Number of storys.
- Existing condition of HVAC. Please indicate make and model of AC unit and capacity number.
- Location of existing HVAC vents and CFM numbers.
- Location of existing exhaust hood, if there is any.
- Location and size of existing chimney if there is any.
- Location of existing make-up air units.
- Locations of existing fire sprinkler heads, if there are any.
- Lay out of garbage area. Indicate if there are any hot and cold water and drain available in the garbage area.
B. New proposed layout, which must be to scale and up to ADA, building, health, fire and sanitation codes . In the layout, please provide the following information:
- Equipment schedule and legends.
- Locations and type of proposed lighting.
- Please indicate if existing ceiling needs to be modified, repaired or rebuilt.
- Location of proposed HVAC vent. Please also indicate whether new AC unit is needed.
- Location of proposed fire sprinkler heads.
- Location of proposed make-up air unit. Please also indicate whether new make air unit is needed.
- Location of proposed exhaust hood. Please also indicate whether a new chimney is needed for the proposed new hood.